2019 Festival Offers
The Wizard of Oz Family offer
Kids go free at our family screening on Saturday 16 March!
2018 Festival Offers
The Adventures of Prince Achmed Family offer
Buy one adult ticket, get one child ticket free at our family screening on Sunday 17 March - book before 5 March 2018.
Sing along Beauty and the Beast Family offer
Buy one adult ticket, get one child ticket free at our family screening on Sunday 18 March - book before 5 March 2018.
The Black Gloves + Director Q&A: early bird ticket offer
10% off when you book before 5 March 2018.
If you love film, then you need to take advantage of this fantastic offer.
Pre-booked wristbands will be available from opening night (Friday 16 March 2018) at the Festival information desk in the Opera House foyer.
£50 gets you:
- - Entry to all festival events
- - A festival tote bag with a selection of goodies
- - Discounts in the Mazzei Cafe
- - VIP entry to opening night which includes:
- - Cocktail on arrival in the secret speakeasy bar
- - Ticket for Film Screening in Opera House
- - Entry to the 1920s swing dance party in the Grand Foyer: Live music and dance
- - Have your souvenir photo taken by our professional photographer in our art deco setting – includes print and postage.
- - Reserved front-row tables at the party.
Souvenir Canvas Tote Bags
Our canvas tote bags are now available online from our Ebay store or from Charabanc in Blackpool Town Centre.
For £5, you'll receive a brand new natural canvas tote bag with a hand pulled, screen printed festival logo.
A great practical shopping bag, strong enough to carry heavy items but lightweight enough to fold up and put in your pocket or handbag.
Size: 38 x 43cm with long handles for carrying over the shoulder.
Weight: Cotton fabric weight is 170 gsm (approx 5oz).
Message us for international shipping rates.
Local collection available from Charabanc, 1 Olympia Buildings, Coronation St, Blackpool, FY1 4NY.
2017 Festival Offers
Phantom of the Opera - Minima: Ticket offers
- Buy one adult ticket and get a free child ticket (under 16 yrs).
- Early bird tickets: £7.50 until 8 January 2017, £10 from 9 January 2017.
2016 Festival Offers
Free Goody Bag worth £30 when you buy a weekend wristband (£30) from the Winter Gardens Blackpool Box Office on Church St.
Do hurry because we only have 20 of these to give away!
You can buy weekend wristbands from the Winter Gardens Box Office, Church Street or online via Ticketmaster (booking fee applies).
You will get:
- Canvas festival tote bag
- Winter Gardens Book
- 2 large and 4 small heritage greetings cards
- Winter Gardens Trust 2016 Calendar
- Temporary Winter Gardens Trust membership for the festival weekend: 20% off all food and non alcoholic drinks in Mazzei Cafe and The Empress Grill Room for you and and up to three guests
Bags will be available for collection at the Festival from noon on Friday 22 Jan. Earlier by arrangement.
Experience cinema in the dark, then see the original film that inspired it.
Buy a Carnival of Souls: Cinema in the Dark ticket for £7.50 and get a Carnival of Souls (Opera House Screening) ticket for £2.50.
Tickets are available from the Winter Gardens Box Office, Church Street or online via Ticketmaster (booking fee applies).
You can collect your £2.50 ticket at the Cinema in the Dark event (6:30pm - 7:45pm). The Opera House screening follows at 9pm, leaving plenty of time to visit the nearby Winter Gardens Blackpool cafés, restaurants and bars.